Driver's Ed Module 1&2 Reflection Journal
Complete the K-W-L information below.
K- What you Know
Discuss two things you know about driving.
1. You have to have license to drive.
2. Driving is privilege, not a right.
W—What you Want to know
Discuss two things you want to know about driving.
1. What’s the minimum age of driving?
2. What incidents can get your license revoked?
L—What you Learned
Discuss at least two new things you learned from Module One.
1. I learned that central vision takes up only 3% of your vision field.
2. I learned that visual perception is the ability to notice many things at once.
If you do not have your permit, please provide the last four digits of your social security number so that your teacher can issue your drug and alcohol certificate. My last four digits are:
Module 2: The Driver:
Complete one option below.
Aha Moments: Aha moments are times when you have been reading something and the text suddenly makes sense or becomes clear to you. Please use complete sentences and proper spelling and grammar.
Describe three aha moments that you had as you worked through Module Two.
How will this information affect you as a driver now and in the future? (2-3 sentences)
If you did not have any ‘aha’ moments, answer the questions below in complete sentences using proper spelling and grammar:
Describe three characteristics of ‘at risk’ drivers.
1. They are very aggressive while driving.
2. They are impatient.
3. They always react based on impulses.
Describe three characteristics of safe drivers.
1. They are stable and don’t drive emotionally.
2. They are great decision makers.
3. They are really careful on the road while driving.
Describe three driver errors that could cause a collision.
1. The driver is impaired under drugs and/or alcohol.
2. The driver doesn’t pay attention to what’s going on.
3. The driver is distracted by friends in the car