Create a car saying (Bumper Sticker) or a Road Sign (Billboard) that would describe one main point you learned in Module 5. This is an example of a bumper sticker from a former student: ““Driving the right speed is always a good deed. Enjoy your ride and don’t collide!”
1. What would yours say? Fasten your seat belts, It Helps.
2. How would it look? It would be a billboard of a family and the driver and the backseat passengers have on seat belts but the front passenger doesn’t
3. Now, write at least one paragraph (5 sentences or more) which explains why you thought this would make a great bumper sticker or billboard, and how it summarizes the information you learned in Module Five.
I feel it would make a great billboard because in the lession that was titled Safety First it said that you should “check to see that all passengers are all safely inside”. My Billboard will have them all safely inside. The plot twist to my billboard will be that they followed all there rules the front passenger just didn’t fasten there seat belt. That’s coming back to question 1 where it says what it would say I said “Fasten your seat belts, It Helps.” Her seat belt wasn’t fastened so it wouldn’t have helped her.
Some day you might find yourself in a dangerous driving situation because of drugs, alcohol, or extreme drowsiness due to medication. Talk to a parent or guardian about what they would like for you to do if you find yourself in this situation. Answer the following questions in one or more complete sentences.
1. Explain three ways you can get home safely, without getting behind the wheel, if there are drugs or alcohol in your system.
A. Ask a friend
B. Call a cab
C. Call someone you trust to take you home
2. Explain three ways you can get home safely if the friend you rode with has drugs or alcohol in his system and you prevent him from getting behind the wheel.
A.Drive them home if you are not intoxicated
B. Call a cab for them