Module 1: Driving is Your Responsibility: !
Complete the K-W-L information below. !
K- What you Know!
Discuss two things you know about driving.!
1. The posted speed limit is applied to good driving conditions.! 2. You should always look both ways at a stop sign before continuing.!
W—What you Want to know!
Discuss two things you want to know about driving.!
1. I'd like to know all the rules of the road so I can become a safe and aware driver.! 2. I would also like to know how to properly and fully operate my vehicle so I can safely get around without concern. !
L—What you Learned!
Discuss at least two new things you learned from Module One.! 1. You must follow, obey, and know all the rules of the road in order to become a safe driver.! 2. You should keep calm and have common courtesy in order to protect yourself and others around you from causing an accident. !
If you do not have your permit, please provide the last four digits of your social security number so that your teacher can issue your drug and alcohol certificate. My last four digits are: !
Module 2: The Driver: !
Complete one option below.!
Aha Moments: Aha moments are times when you have been reading something and the text suddenly makes sense or becomes clear to you. Please use complete sentences and proper spelling and grammar.!
Describe three aha moments that you had as you worked through Module Two. ! 1.!
How will this information affect you as a driver now and in the future? (2-3 sentences)! !
If you did not have any ‘aha’ moments, answer the questions below in complete sentences using proper spelling and grammar: !
Describe three characteristics of ‘at risk’ drivers. !
1. An at risk driver is impatient.!
2. At risk drivers act on impulse.!
3. At risk drivers become easily aggressive .!
Describe three characteristics of safe drivers.!
1. One characteristic of a safe...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document