June 30, 2013
Writer’s Checklist for Cause and Effect Essay
1. Have I identified the cause or effect I am analyzing in my thesis? Yes, I have identified the cause or effect in my thesis.
2. Have I explained the cause-and-effect relationship convincingly? Yes, I have explained the cause-and-effect relationship.
3. Have I organized my causes and/or effects logically? Yes, I have organized my causes and/or effects logically.
4. Have I used sound logic? Yes, I have used sound logic.
5. Have I concluded my essay effectively? Yes, I have concluded my essay effectively.
6. Have I proofread thoroughly? Yes, I have proofread thoroughly.
June 30, 2013
A proportion of patients with bipolar disorder have difficulty recognizing that they suffer from a disorder. This is disorder is sometimes called psychiatric disorder. Bipolar disorder is defined by certain periods of highs and lows of mood, activity and thinking. Age and gender are identified as important in understanding the nature and management of this disorder. This disorder is more common in women than it is in men. There is many different forms of treatment for bipolar disorder.
Effective treatment for bipolar disorder requires prescribed and supervised psychotropic medications. Patients have to recognize the serious symptoms that come with being bipolar in order to start the rehabilitation process. The primary treatment for bipolar disorder is to end their destructive symptoms. There are many different effects that bipolar disorder can have on a patient.
Effects of bipolar disorder can be very serious. It does not only affect the patient but it affects the lives of people around them. Bipolar Disorder causes psychological and physical disorders. Psychological effects it can have on the patient is heightened mood, feeling like life is spinning out...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document