Complete report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/global-construction-industry-business-outlook-survey-of-senior-executives-2013-2014-market-report.html
“Global Construction Industry: Business Outlook Survey of Senior Executives 2013-2014″ is a new report by Timetric that that analyzes how company procurement expenditures, business strategies, media spend, marketing and sales strategies, and business planning are set to change in 2013-2014. This report provides data and analysis on category-level spending outlooks, budgets, supplier selection criteria, business challenges and investment opportunities as seen by senior level executives. Furthermore it provides data on the current size of the marketing and advertising budgets and details on how spending will change, providing insight into global marketing behavior; it also identifies future growth, key consumer trends, M&A, and e-procurement across various industries. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors in the global construction industry, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities and provides access to information categorized by region and size.
The report features the opinions of global construction industry respondents related to the following: - Revenue growth projections
- Market-specific growth opportunities
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Capital expenditure
- Leading business concerns
- Marketing expenditure trends
- Key factors for marketing agency selection
- China, India and Brazil are the important emerging markets for growth in 2013 - Market uncertainty’, cost containments’ and retention and recruitment of skilled staff’ are the leading business concerns for 2013 - Overall, for 2013, the average size of the annual procurement budget identified by senior level executives across industries is projected at US$41 million, while the annual marketing budget is...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document