the impact of the CivilWar on political and economicdevelopments in TWO of the following regions:
The South The North The West
Focus your answer on the period between 1865 and 1900. (03)
XI. Expansionism 1890’s – 1914
1. Compare the debates that took place...
5. Evaluate the impact of the CivilWar on political and economicdevelopments in TWO of the following regions:
The South The North The West Focus on the period between 1865 and 1900. (2003)
6. Explain why and how the role of the federal government changed as a...
. FRQ – Analyze the ways in which farmers and industrial workers responded to industrialization in the Gilded Age (1865-1900). (2003/Form B AP Exam)
2. FRQ – Evaluate the impact of the CivilWar on political and economicdevelopments in TWO of the following regions: The South, The North, The West...
7.13.b Different types of industrialization,
production, and trade distinguished regions of the
7.13.c The economicdevelopment of the South
resulted in a greater reliance on slave labor.
7.13.d Deeply entrenched systems of social and
diffusion throughout places, regions, and the world.
SS.912.W.1.6: Evaluate the role of history in shaping identity and character.
SS.912.W.3.13: Compare economic, political, and social developments in East, West, and South Africa.
SS.912.W.6.6: Analyze the causes and effects of imperialism.
economic and social change in the UnitedStates in the period 1820-1860?
4. Evaluate the impact of the CivilWar on political and economicdevelopments in TWO of the following regions: The South, the North, the West. Focus your answer on the period between 1865 and 1900.
5. Compare and contrast...
labor in Native American societies, the Atlantic World, and the American South and West. The economics of slavery and its racial dimensions. Patterns of resistance and the long-term economic, political, and social effects of slavery.
12. War and Diplomacy: Armed conflict from the pre...
of, either the Spanish CivilWar (1936-1939) or the Chinese CivilWar (1946-1949).
← Assess the impact of technological developments in two wars, each from a different region
← Ho Chi Minh “You can kill ten of my men for every one of yours I kill, but even at those odds, you will lose...
the UnitedStates Constitution.
e. Explain the importance of the Presidencies of George Washington and John Adams, include the Whiskey Rebellion, non-intervention in Europe, and the development of political parties (Alexander Hamilton).
SSUSH6 The student will analyze the impact of territorial...
AP UnitedStates History
3 April 2013
Outline of Prompt
Prompt: Evaluate the impact of the CivilWar on the political and economicdevelopments in TWO of the regions.
* Impeachment of Andrew Johnson: It was the result of the...
issues, the development of political institutions and the components of citizenship, social reform movements, the role of religion in the making of the UnitedStates and its impact in a multicultural society, the history of slavery and its legacies in this hemisphere, war and diplomacy, and finally...
in the UnitedStates between 1865 and 1880.
a. Agriculture b. Labor c. Industrialization d. Transportation
99. 2003 Evaluate the impact of the CivilWar on political and economicdevelopment in TWO of the following regions.
a. The South b. The North c. The West
Focus your answer on the...
and was extremely labor intensive, increasing the reliance on slavery. This brought out the differences between the industrial North and the agricultural South which ultimately led to the CivilWar. As crops recovered and economic growth rebounded, the financial situation in the US was back to normal...
Americans' uneasiness over the transition from an agrarian to an industrial society." Assess the validity of this statement.
#5 - 1997
• Analyze the economic consequences of the CivilWar with respect to any TWO of the following in the UnitedStates between 1865 and 1880...
economicdevelopment and stay engaged in the region for the long haul.
UnitedStates Senate Subcommittee on Central Asia and South Caucasus of the Committee on
Foreign Relations, One Hundred Seventh Congress. Second Session, June 27, 2002. “Balancing
Military Assistance and Support...
change the life of the American worker?
March 30, 2010
Compare the advantages and disadvantages of the South and the North in the CivilWar. Was a northern victory inevitable? Why?
Explain why the UnitedStates developed the Open Door policy.
March 31, 2010
Discuss the impact of the CivilWar...
2. Compare and contrast Northern advantages and Southern advantages by the onset of war between the
3. Some historians have called the CivilWar “the Second American Revolution.” What was “revolutionary”
about the political, social, and economic conduct of the...
Myth of Isolation
Hilton, pp. 85-94. DBQ 16: “Why did the UnitedStates abandon its neutrality, choosing to enter World War I on the side of the allies?” DBQ 17: “Describe the urban-rural culture wars of the 1920s and the issues over...