Online Quiz 1
Marks - 5%
Assignment delivery date: 08/03/2013
Assignment submission date: 13/03/2013
Submission method: Hard copy
Bachelor of Business
SEMESTER 1 2013
Unit: Introduction to E-Commerce ( IECO 106)
Name: A H M Shafiul Azam
Please Answer All the Questions. Write the answer next to the question
Marks (40*.125= 5)
1. A(n) ____ is an exchange of value, such as a purchase, a sale, or the conversion of raw materials into a finished product.
2. The group of logical, related, and sequential activities and transactions in which businesses engage are often collectively referred to as ____.
3. ____ occurs when one business transmits computer-readable data in a standard format to another business.
4. Businesses that engage in EDI with each other are called ____.
5. ____ is the general term for a group of technologies have emerged and combined to make new businesses possible on the Web.
6. A(n) ____ is a product or service that is hard to distinguish from the same products or services provided by other sellers; its features have become standardized and well known.
7. A(n) ____ is a specific collection of business processes used to identify customers, market to those customers, and generate sales to those customers.
8. A(n) ____ is a set of processes that combine to achieve a company’s goal, which is to yield a profit.
9. A product’s ____ is the collection of attributes that affect how easily that product can be packaged and delivered.
10. ____ are Web sites that individuals and businesses use to conduct social interactions online
11. ____ are the total of all costs that a buyer and seller incur as they gather information and negotiate a purchase-and-sale transaction.
12. The practice of an existing firm replacing one or more of its supplier markets with its own hierarchical structure for creating the supplied product is called ____.
13. Entities that come together as a team for a specific project or activity are called ____.
14. A(n) ____ is one particular combination of product, distribution channel, and customer type.
15. As more people or organizations participate in a network, the value of the network to each participant increases. This increase in value is called a(n) ____.
16. A(n) ____ is a way of organizing the activities that each strategic business unit undertakes to design, produce, promote, market, deliver, and support the products or services it sells.
17. A(n) ____ is a company that arranges shipping and insurance for international transactions.
18. A(n) ____ is a secure location where incoming international shipments can be held until customs requirements are satisfied or until payment arrangements are completed.
19. ____ means a translation that considers multiple elements of the local environment, such as business and cultural practices, in addition to local dialect variations in the language.
20. The ____ is a large system of interconnected computer networks that spans the globe. 21. A(n) ____ is an e-mail address that forwards any message it receives to any user who has subscribed to the list.
22. ____, sell Internet access rights directly to larger customers and indirectly to smaller firms and individuals through other companies, called Internet service providers (ISPs).
23. ____ are computers directly connected to the Internet.
24. The combination of telephone lines and the closed switches that connect them to each other is called a(n) ____.
25. The computers that decide how best to forward each packet are called ____.
26. A network of computers that...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document