Lajuanna J. Paige
23919 Pheasant Run, Novi, Michigan 48375
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 248-414-9585/home 313-415-3521/cell [pic]
To contribute to the medical field, using my clerical, medical billing and troubleshooting skills and my proven ability to deliver a high level of personal and quality service.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, provides honest and constructive feedback and quickly and effectively identifies complex problems and moves toward a solution • Self-directed, flexible and highly adaptive to new processes and learning experiences • Highly developed and successful time management skill set • Proven record of consistent contributions to company protocol through the utilization of communication, organization, and follow- through techniques
HENRY FORD HOSPITALJanuary 1999 – present
With more than 10 years of experience in various capacities at Henry Ford Hospital, headquartered in Detroit, and a leading provider of health care in southeast Michigan. Positions show increasing levels of responsibility but also a breadth of experiences, since each position within the health care system required different skill sets and areas of the hospital to learn.
HENRY FORD HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER, Novi, MI
Client Service Representative IAugust 2010 - Present
• Verify clients’ eligibility on insurance claims, both through inbound calls and in-office visits, using and reviewing medical records and other documents to obtain medical information • Provided quality customer service skills
• Prepared and archived all claims documentation
• Sent (via email, mail or facsimile machine) information or documents to customers •
HENRY FORD NORTHFIELD CENTER, Troy, MI
Billing SpecialistMay 2008 - August 2010
• Evaluated medical record documentation and charge ticket coding to optimize reimbursement by ensuring...