Yogesh G. Mane
Sadguru Niwas, Room 5-B,
E-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Having 6 years of experience in Hardware, Networking & Troubleshooting.
To get the challenging position with a reputed organization that will enable me to expand my knowledge and experience in order to enhance my capabilities to serve the organization in better way.
• S.S.C. Passed with 1st class from Kolhapur University.
• H.S.C.Passed with 1st class from Kolhapur University.
• Pursuing final year B.SC(IT) from Mumbai University.
• Pursuing MCSE training from CMS institute.
• Completed Advanced Diploma In Computer Hardware & Networking from C.I.I.T.(Mahad,) with 1st class.
Operating Systems : MS DOS 6.22, MS Win 95, Win 98, Win ME, Win XP, Win Vista,Win 2000 Professional/ Win 2000 & 2003 Server, Windows-7. Applications : MS Office 2003/2007, basic day-to-day applications and acquainted with internet & e-mail applications. Email Clients: MS Outlook, Outlook Express.
System Hardware Skills: Excellent at troubleshooting h/w issues of Desktops. PC System Environment: Workgroup.
Communication skills: Good at written and verbal English.
1) Currently working with Asquare Solution (Lalbag,Mumbai)as a System Engineer to till date.
Nature of Job: Networking, Installation and troubleshooting of Basic Servers with operating systems like Windows NT 4.0,Windows 2000 Server Installation and troubleshooting of workstations with Operating Systems like Windows NT 4.0 Workstation, Windows Xp,win2003 server,Windows 2007 ,domain, active directory installation and DOS 6.22. Installation and Maintenance of all types of printers.
2) Worked in Sudarshan Chemical Roha,(Raigad,Maharashtra) from 16th June 2004 to 2nd October 2006 As a Resident Engineer handling LAN, sharing Printers, installations &...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document