A majority of students from around the world tend to train themselves during their college years under one subject. But what if there is a chance for you to learn more, by paying the same amount for just one single course. A liberal arts education gives a broad knowledge base by increasing your frame of reference. It also helps you exercise your mind, problem-solve and generate new ideas. This type of education can prepare you for many fields in today’s workplace. A liberal arts degree provides an inherent advantage in written and oral communication, interpersonal skills, problem solving, critical and analytical thinking, and adaptability to change,” says JP Hansen.
Though, a liberal arts course has existed since the 18th century. It has just started spreading across India. And one of the few universities in India which offers this course is the Symbiosis School for liberal arts. Symbiosis being a world-wide recognised university completely understands the requirements of today’s job opportunities. There are quite many reasons how a student could benefit by studying at the Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts, Pune.
* Provides you with an opportunity to interact with students from different places * Provides you with quality education
* Different teaching methodologies
* Attention-grabbing guest lectures
* Very accommodating faculty members
* Helps you develop more interests
* Smaller classrooms
* Good student-teacher ratio
* Exciting field trips
* Fees of Rs, 1 lakh and 50 Thousand for a local student. With a wide range of course and affordable fees.
Apart, from this SSLA also gives students to go abroad to other universities as exchange students. Though, just a new born university. The Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts offers a wide range of course and is highly beneficial for students. It lets students contribute to the college with their creativity whether it is in the form of...