Online Classroom Search
In order to find these 10 items, search in the Student Readiness Orientation (SRO) or WLDN 1000. Type your response under each question and then submit this document to your Instructor by following the guidelines in the WLDN 1000 Week 1 Application. Each question is worth 12 points.
1. Find the Week 4 Resources for WLDN 1000 and open the document titled What is a Rubric (and Why Should I Use One?). Copy and paste the first paragraph of the Word document here.
A rubric is a document that states the criteria, or guidelines, for grading an assignment. Instructors use rubrics to ensure that an assignment meets stated criteria. Another purpose of a rubric is to promote fairness in evaluation—that is, ensuring that all students are evaluated by the same terms.
2. Describe one feature of your Technology Contingency Plan. (Hint: This is in Module 2 of the SRO.)
File Backup Schedule
It is important to backup your files regularly. A best practice is to select a time and day each week to complete this task, then write it on your weekly calendar.
3. After you click Discussion under Week 2 in the WLDN 1000 left navigation, where do you click next to access the Discussion Forum?
You click on respond to reply
4. Once you enter the Discussion Forum, what do you click to display the Discussion prompt and to post to the Discussion thread?
Post to Discussion
5. In addition to replying to a Discussion in a Discussion Forum thread, where else should you submit an MS Word copy of your Discussion post? (Hint: Return to the first Discussion screen and scroll down to review the directions.)
Browse my computer
6. Locate the Course Outcomes in the WLDN 1000 Syllabus. What is course outcome number 3?
Develop an academic voice through engagement with a body of scholarly knowledge
7. Sign up for a Grammarly account. (Hint: To find Grammarly, go to the Week 1...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document