On this World Water day March 22nd 2006, Let's pledge to Save water . Remember Water is Life. BABA's Life.
Lets start from World Water Day and implement it every day , every minute in our daily life....
If Your are ready to to join me. Make sure and educate all your friends/relatives to save water. If lakhs of people start this simple practice, we will surely make a BIG difference...
GENERAL WATER SAVING TIPS
1. Create an awareness of the need for water conservation among your children. Avoid the purchase of recreational water toys which require a constant stream of water.
2. Be aware of and follow all water conservation and water shortage rules and restrictions which may be in effect in your area.
3. Encourage your employer to promote water conservation at the workplace. Suggest that water conservation be put in the employee orientation manual and training program.
4. Patronize businesses which practice and promote water conservation.
5. Report all significant water losses (broken pipes, open hydrants, errant sprinklers, abandoned free-flowing wells, etc.) to the property owner, local authorities or your Water Management District.
6. Encourage your school system and local government to help develop and promote a water conservation ethic among children and adults.
7. Support projects that will lead to an increased use of reclaimed waste water for irrigation and other uses.
8. Support efforts and programs to create a concern for water conservation among tourists and visitors to our state. Make sure your visitors understand the need for, and benefits of, water conservation.
9. Encourage your friends and neighbors to be part of a water conscious community. Promote water conservation in community newsletters, on bulletin boards and by example.
10. Conserve water because it is the right thing to do. Don't waste water just because someone else is footing the bill such as when you are staying at a hotel.
11. Try to...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document