1) This is a division of the largest conglomerate in it’s industry, ABCTCL. This was started in 1996 in Brigade Road.
2) Tropical Iceberg, Devil’s Own, Kaapi Nirvana are some of the things you are likely to find here.
3) This ‘Café’ advocates ‘Sit-downism’ and tells you that a ‘Lot can happen over coffee
1) ‘Loaves and Rolls’.
Buttersponge – Then.
2) Shop No. 52/1, 10th Main, 17th Cross, 17th Cross Rd, Malleshwaram.
3) Think inside the ‘World of the Bun’
1) + Bank!
2) Automated Teller Machine is the actual abbreviation. There is common misconception that it stands for something else.
3) This has taken over the actual banking process. Due to the advent of ATM’s. Normal banking process has been changed. The ‘Axis’ of the earth is a very tricky place to be.
2) This ten-year old eating joint is the highlight of Malleshwaram. With 95% of the customers being college students. This is one place, you must not miss.
3) Disco Chats, Crazy Chats, Kiss Masala, Hong Kong Masala.
1) This is defined as an organized collection of information resources made accessible to a defined community for reference or borrowing.
2) The NLI of Kolkata is the largest in India. The other notable ones were in Alexandria, Nalanda, Washington etc.
3) This word is derived from the French word ‘Libraire’. And inspired from the Latin word, ‘Liber’ which means ‘Book’
1) Find Mr. Krishnamurthy and tell him you want B-Cube.
2) The corner most point of the college. Resembles a railway compartment
3) Ranging from tea, coffee, curd rice. This favorite hangout of all the bunkers cannot be missed.
1) ‘Tibet of MES’. Think Creative. Asking around wouldn’t help!
2) Agronomy, Bryology, Dendrology, Mycology, Phycology are some of the sub-disciplines of this discipline.
3) This department is also called as ‘Plant Science’ or ‘Plant Biology’
1) With Mahatma...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document