Task B Your work role
* Bi Describe the terms and conditions of your employment as set out in your contract of employment or employment agreement.
* Bii Describe the information which needs to be shown on your pay slip/statement.
* Biii Identify two changes to personal information which you must report to your employer.
* Biv Describe the procedure to follow if you wanted to raise a grievance at work. You may describe this in writing or produce a flow chart or diagram.
* Bv Explain the agreed ways of working with your employer in relation to the following areas:
1. Data protection
3. Conflict management
4. Anti-discriminatory practice
5. Health & safety
* Bvi Explain how your role contributes to the overall delivery of the service provided.
* Bvii Explain how you could influence the quality of the service provided by;
a) following best practice within your work role;
b) not carrying out the requirements of your role.
* Bviii Describe how your own work must be influenced by National factors such as Codes of Practice, National Occupational Standards, Legislation and Government Initiatives.
a) Identify two different representative bodies which influence your area of work. b) Describe the role of the two representative bodies you have identified.
For this task you will need the following:
• A copy of your contract of employment or employment agreement. If you don’t have a written contract of employment eg if you are employed as a personal assistant, discuss your terms and conditions with your employer and make notes to help you to complete the task; • A recent payslip or pay statement;
• Access to your workplace policies and procedures or notes from a discussion with your employer if you are employed as a personal...