* TITLE OF THE PROJECT: To Study the Effect of Advertisements on Children with special reference to confectionery products.
* SUBMITTED BY: JARANI MANISH GOVINDRAM
MMS II SEM IV * PROJECT GUIDE: PROF. DR. TARUNA PARMAR
* YEAR OF SUBMISSION: 2011-12
* GENERAL INTRODUCTION OF THE PROJECT
The world belongs to kids. Kids today mean business. Marketing to kids may be your passport to growth. Companies are using this segment to rake in profits. Kids have a firmer grip over the Society than what their parents ever had. Not only are they consumers in their own right, they also have a major influence over the family’s purchasing power. "Kidfluence" is the direct or indirect Influence kids have over family household purchases. Indirect influence means that the kids’ Preferences are given consideration when parents make a purchase decision. The major driving Force behind this sweeping change is the Advertising. Advertising has changed the way kids Learn, react and behave to a large extent. On the television, too, only 18 percent of the total Viewing is of the kids’ channels, while 80 percent still continues to be general viewing. One can Imagine the vast untapped potential that lies hitherto
* RESEARCH PROBLEM: It is to identify whether is there any connection between TV watching habit of children and the purchase of confectionery Products.
* OBJECTIVES OF STUDY:
* To know the children's awareness about confectionery Products & their advertisements * To study the impact of advertisement of confectionery Products on children. * To know the criteria preferred by the consumers (Parents) at the time of purchase of confectionery Products.
* SCOPE OF STUDY:
This project highlights the Effect of Advertisements on Children. It will analyse the changing preference of consumers (Parents and Children) for confectionery Products with respect...