• Target Corporation is the second larges retailer after Wal-Mart in US. • Huge market share in US.
• Large number of retail networks around 1500 stores.
• Increase sales after each year.
• Target stores have variety of products which includes clothing, shoes, jewelry, health and beauty products, electronics, compact discs, DVDs, bedding, kitchen supplies, sporting goods, toys, pet supplies, automotive supplies, and hardware supplies. • It provides very good shopping environment for the customers • Strong distribution channels.
• The most recognized corporate logos in United Stated, ahead of the Nike. • Target Stores are more attractive then Wal-Mart.
• The top seller of Gift Cards in US.
• Target is committed to having their location accessible to many of their current and potential guests
• Target products are more expensive as compared to competitors. • Limited visibility in International Market.
• Target Corporation brand awareness is low as compared to Wal-Mart. Opportunities
• Increase market share
• To take on competitions plans (i.e., Wal-Mart) and focus on opening stores in international markets • New locations give Target the opportunity to be diverse in the market. More and more Targets are attaching to trendy malls in different market segments. Threats
• Fierce competition from Wal-mart and Costco.
• The current recession possibly divert the customer from high price products to low price products. • In some markets, Target's prices are higher than competitors • Terrorism is increasing; security is the main concern of the customers.
Translate ke Indonesia
• Target Corporation adalah pengecer kedua terbesar setelah Wal-Mart di AS. • pangsa pasar yang besar di Amerika Serikat.
• Jaringan ritel yang besar sekitar 1500 toko.
• Penjualan terus meningkat dalam 5 tahun terakhir.
• Target memiliki berbagai produk yang meliputi pakaian, sepatu, perhiasan, produk kesehatan dan kecantikan,...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document