* Why do people invent new technology? Have those reasons changed in modern times? *
* How do you think modern technology has affected senior citizens today? *
* What are your personal opinions on social networking?
* Do you think that social networking could potentially be harmful to children? *
* Do you use social networking, if so which ones do you use and why? *
* Does social networking bring people closer together or does it push them apart? *
* What is a good solution to getting kids off of social networking sites and back into real life? *
* Does modern technology make relationships easier to manage, and why? *
* Do you think that modern technology influences education in a good or bad way, and why? *
The aim of my research is to establish how people feel about modern technology, and how it affects all of us young old and middle aged, how we use technology to bring relationships together but at the same time alienating ourselves from physical relationships. Why is technology such a huge part of our lives, why do we constantly invent new technology, and how can we cut back on technology or in turn use it for good purposes. METHODOLOGY:
I chose questions that would let people tell me exactly their feelings on modern technology and how it affects all of us, what they thought the problems of technology are, and how we can fix those problems. I conducted my survey by giving 5 of my friends a list of 10 questions, then compiled all the information and wrote a paragraph on my findings. FINDINGS:
Every single person agreed that technology makes their daily lives much easier, and that they enjoy technology, because they want the gadgets and the latest in thing on the market because it makes them seem “cooler”, 3 of the people who answered my survey admit to using at least 4...