1. Describe the attitude you have toward technology. Describe at least two ways in which technology has affected your life. (2-4 sentences. 1.0 points) * Technology is very useful and almost essential nowadays. It has created a way for me to organize things for work, school, and personal almost effortlessly
2. Describe a real or made up but realistic example of a situation in which a person’s awareness of their social class might have an impact on their behavior. (2-4 sentences. 1.0 points) * My boyfriend’s parents are more than well off, and he’s very aware. However, most people would take advantage of this; he uses it to stay humble and appreciative for what he has.
3. Describe a time when you or someone you know experienced stress. What was the stressor? What were the symptoms? (3-6 sentences. 1.0 points) * Around six months ago my aunt was incredibly stressed with work. She had just totaled her car and with a balance of fifty dollars in her bank account, she was stressed about what to do with so little options. She couldn’t eat much, sleep, and she had a constant headache until the problem was resolved.
4. Describe at least two strategies you use to manage stress. (1-2 sentences. 1.0 points) * I do yoga and meditation, it’s relaxing just being able to take a certain amount of time to yourself everyday and clear my mind.
5. Describe a real or made up but realistic example of a situation in which someone might become aggressive or angry. Why would the situation be likely to cause aggression? How likely is it that aggression might occur? Give at least one suggestion of a method someone could use to calm down when they are angry. (3-6 sentences. 2.0 points) * Someone will get angry if they get in a car crash. Because they could get hurt and someone messed up their car. I could occur nine times out of ten. They could go on a walk.
6. Describe a real or made up...