De Jesus, Mark Anthony S
The Law Firm
The Firm De Jesus Linatoc Castillo & Associates (previously De Jesus Linatoc Mendoza & Associates) is a general partnership of lawyers registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission under SEC Registration No. AP096-00938.
It was organized in mid-1993 under the firm name Gozos Marquez & De Jesus Law Offices, consisting of Attys. Oscar L. Gozos, Reynaldo Q. Marquez and Solomon L. De Jesus. It was first registered with the SEC in 1994 under SEC Reg. No. AP094-001416.
Atty. Solomon L. de Jesus, one of the original partners, served as City Councilor of Lipa City in 1995 onward. The other founding member, Atty. Oscar L. Gozos, became the Chief Provincial Prosecutor of Batangas in 1995, and was elected as Congressman for the 4th District of Batangas in 2001 and re-elected in 2004. In 2007, Atty. Gozos served as City Mayor of Lipa. Atty. Reynaldo Q. Marquez, the Firm’s long-time Chief of Litigation, separated from the Firm in 1996 to serve his own growing clientele. He still actively practices his profession.
With the above developments, Atty. Andrew C. Linatoc became a Senior Partner and eventually a Managing Partner, joined by his Senior Partner, Atty. Glenn P. Mendoza. Atty. Mendoza separated from the Firm in 2007, when he became the City Administrator of Lipa.
Way back in February 2002, the Firm opened an extension office at Rosario, Batangas to efficiently serve its clients from Rosario, Padre Garcia, Ibaan, San Juan, and Taysan, Batangas. The Rosario Office was manned by its Associate Lawyer Triven P. Castillo, a former Municipal Administrator of Rosario. He now holds office at its Lipa Office as a Senior Partner. To better serve its clients, Atty. Pamela T. Chavez-Izon, a graduate from San Beda College of Law, joined it in 2007. In December 2010, she resigned from the Firm and became an Associate Prosecution Attorney II assigned in the Office of the City Prosecutor of Lipa City.
Services and Objectives
The Firm serves as counsel for clients engaged in, among other businesses and services: health, education, banking and financing, electric service, water service, realty and development, production/distribution and sale, and security service. It handles civil, criminal, administrative and election cases, including corporate, labor and agrarian disputes. Though mainly engaged in litigation, it provides various other legal services, such as consultation, notarial and corporate services.
The Firm seeks to achieve a lawyer-client relationship that is founded on trust, loyalty and professionalism. With divine guidance and with the support of its efficient administrative staff, it aims to provide legal service which is essentially based on truth and justice.
Members of the Firm
SOLOMON L. DE JESUS
- LLB, Lyceum of the Phils. & University of the Visayas - Associate in Arts, University of Santo Tomas
ANDREW C. LINATOC
- LLB, University of Santo Tomas
- AB - Political Science, De La Salle University-Taft
TRIVEN P. CASTILLO
- LLB, Arellano University
- AB - Political Science, University of Santo Tomas
For Regular Employees
1. The Firm will employ only the most qualified applicants who meet the job requirements and who can provide services with dedication and loyalty.
2. Employees shall wear proper office attire, and must be neat and well groomed in all physical aspects.
3. The regular working days shall be Monday to Friday (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) and Saturday (8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.), with lunch break from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Attendance shall be recorded on a log book wherein the “time in” and “time out”...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document