1) Number of students who attended
• Unfortunately, none of my buddies showed up for my meeting. A few of them provided me with excuses as to why they couldn’t show up and the rest just didn’t turn up.
2) Duration of meeting
• I waited 30 minutes before leaving and I received some messages from a few of the buddies with excuses as to why they couldn’t make it during this time.
3) Main issues or discussions undertaken – as meetings progress are there any reoccurring themes? •
4) Was there an activity you used? How did that work out? •
5) How did the group function in this meeting? How do you feel about how it went? •
6) Do you have other comments? Are you aware of any trends or needs in the group? • Although none of my buddies showed up for the meeting, I still keep in touch with them via Facebook. Before organising the meeting a few of them did get in touch with me via Facebook to discuss some issues and I was able to provide them with advise on these issues. The main issues involved, possible techniques of how to approach their studies, the importance of gaining a 2.1 for the first year of study and the best way to obtain books needed for their study. In my opinion, I think my buddies prefer to keep in contact using Facebook and this may be the reason why they didn’t turn up for the meeting. However, I did let them know that it would be nice to have a meeting as a group. The prospect of the next meeting looks good and I am hoping that some or even all of them show up.
7) Do you need anything from us in regards to support? • No
Please join StudyMode to read the full document