School of Science and Technology
Notes for Guidance
• This application form is for the MSc and MRes scholarships. Please do not use this form for PhD or undergraduate study.
• You must be holding an NTU offer when you apply (please do not submit your scholarship application before or with your application to study at NTU).
• You must be classed as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes.
• Regrettably, we cannot consider applications from students who are currently studying at NTU, unless progressing onto a new course.
• Selection is based on academic attainment and a research proposal or summary of past research and/or applied experience. It is therefore of great importance that you submit your supporting transcripts directly to us.
• All applications should be word-processed when submitted.
• Applicants may be requested to interview following written applications.
• Submit your application directly to the School of Science & Technology by email to: SAT International Masters Scholarships@ntu.ac.uk as soon as possible, before the deadline of:
• 30 July 2012 - for October start courses
• 30 November 2012 - for January start courses
|Family Name/ Surname: |Forename(s): | | | | |Date of Birth: |Sex: Male / Female | | | | |Nationality: |NTU ID Number: | | | | |Email: | |Course applied for: | | | |Did you apply to NTU through an agent (delete one)? Yes / No | |If yes, please provide the name of your agent: |
Applicants must complete EITHER (a) OR (b) as outlined below.
(a) A research proposals which addresses:
•Title (max. of 1 sentence)
•Brief summary of relevant background literature (max. of 350 words) •Aims and objectives (max. of 3)
•Proposed methods (max. of 350 words)
•Proposed / possible implications of the research (max. of 50 words) •References
| | | | | | | | | | |...