Samsung galaxy S2 is the latest Android smartphone that was announced by Samsung on 13 February 2011 at the Mobile World Congress and is currently the world's thinnest smartphone. The Galaxy S II is the development of the previous Samsung Galaxy S. It features are:
* 1.2 GHz dual-core SoC processor, in either Samsung's own.
* It has 1 GB of RAM, a 10.9-centimetre (4.3 in) WVGA Super AMOLED plus display
* 8 megapixel camera with flash that can record videos in full high definition 1080p.
* One of the first devices to support Mobile High-definition Link (MHL) which allows up to 1080p uncompressed video output with HDMI while charging the device at the same time.
* Support for the USB Host (OTG) function was also specified and confirmed on this device
The products purpose is to replace Samsung Galaxy S because they have made the phone scaled down version of the Samsung Galaxy S in terms of the size, but will be having a number of new features that is going to make it very exciting to say the least. Everyone can use this phone is user friendly and easy to operate the target audience are the teenagers and the students who want to upgrade themselves with the latest mobiles and this one seems to be one of the best phones, they consider this to be better than IPhone because it is slimmer and less heavy then IPhone 4. In size and weight the Galaxy Is bigger and thinner but iPhone 4 is heavy and smaller, Samsung claims that Galaxy S2 would be the world’s smallest smartphone ever. In price Galaxy S2 is cheaper than iPhone 4 and its features are less impressive than Galaxy S2 so overall Galaxy S2 is the best smartphone made ever. The cost the consumer has to pay is $299 AUD to buy the phone outright.
The materials used in Samsung phone is Super AMOLED touch screen us display goes a step beyond the already remarkable SUPER AMOLED to provide enhanced readability,
a slimmer design, and better battery consumption for the best viewing... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2011, 06). Samsung Galaxy Review. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 06, 2011, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Samsung-Galaxy-Review-722740.html
"Samsung Galaxy Review" StudyMode.com. 06 2011. 06 2011 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Samsung-Galaxy-Review-722740.html>.
"Samsung Galaxy Review." StudyMode.com. 06, 2011. Accessed 06, 2011. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Samsung-Galaxy-Review-722740.html.