| |B4-2nd Floor,KMK Salem, opposite to NEST Bakery, Ponekkara,| | |Edappally, AIMS (P.O), | | |Kochi, Kerala, India | | |Pin -682041 | | |Phone: (+91) 9846230251 | | | | | |E-mail - email@example.com | | |Preferred Location : | | |Kochi/Cochin,Trivandrum,Kolkata,Siliguri |
Seeking a challenging position in a well known organization where I can utilize my skills and enhance my knowledge.
Approximately 4+ years of experience in the field of Application Engineering providing technical support to lotus note, Java & .Net applications.
▪ Providing level 2 and level 3 technical supports for Enterprise Applications including applications developed using Lotus Domino.
▪ Lotus Scripting & Formula language for Lotus Notes / Domino application enhancements.
▪ Managing Lotus Notes database access control and deployment of applications.
▪ Programming Basic SQL Server 2000 & 2005 and Application Deployment.
▪ Conducting TAT (Technical Acceptance Testing).
▪ Conducting training for new joiners.
I want to utilize and enrich my experience by working on more diverse platforms, systems and different work cultures where I can exploit skills to the maximum level
|Work Experience |
|ERNST & YOUNG, Trivandrum http://www.ey.com |Oct 2006 – Nov 2010 | | | |Worked as Associate Software Engineer in Ernst & Young Middle East (EYME). | |B.Tech Graduate from Kerala University with 64% aggregate. | |Ernst & Young Middle East (EYME), Thiruvananthapuram |
|Skills Set |
▪ Worked in Lotus Notes 6.1 and 8.0
▪ Experienced in working with SQL Server 2000, 2005.
▪ Operating knowledge of Windows 2000, ME, XP.
▪ Handling a complex network environment that demands functional knowledge of Hubs, Switches, Routers, Modems and LANs.
▪ Good documentation skills in written English, both technical & non-technical.
▪ Competent in using key IT tools, including Microsoft Excel®, Word® & PowerPoint®.
▪ Attention to detail & ability to solve problems on own initiative....
Please join StudyMode to read the full document