1. The country resort has many rooms, function halls and cottages that are available for reservation.
Function Hall 1
Function Hall 2
Table with umbrella
2. For the events hall, the customer should make a reservation at least one month before the event. The customer, upon reservation, will need to pay the reservation fee of 1000 and the remaining balance should be paid one week before the event.
3. The rooms should be reserved one week before the customer’s arrival and the reservation fee is 300. These rooms are also available to balikbayans who can rent the room for a month.
4. During peak seasons, all cottages are needed to be reserved one week before customers’ arrival. As for walk-in’s, they can still have their cottage if there are available cottages at that time.
5. The Country resort also has its store where the customer can buy swimming accessories, souvenirs. The employee of the resort needs to track and record every item purchased for sales and inventory.
- Records all transactions regarding reservations. It includes the scheduling of rooms and other amenities.
BILLING AND PAYMENT SYSTEM
- Records and monitors the payment for each transaction.
SALES MONITORING SYSTEM
- Monitors sales of all the transactions made and purchases in the resort’s store.
- Gives a detailed list of all the products in the store.
Cite This Essay
(2010, 12). Sample Proposal. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 12, 2010, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Sample-Proposal-533573.html
"Sample Proposal" StudyMode.com. 12 2010. 12 2010 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Sample-Proposal-533573.html>.
"Sample Proposal." StudyMode.com. 12, 2010. Accessed 12, 2010. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Sample-Proposal-533573.html.