THE PROBLEM AND ITS BACKGROUND
Now a days, technology are rapidly improving, computers are commonly use specially in some business. However some users are not typically having knowledge about in computer. But now technology improve the system to make users can easily access or operate. In this study we want to develop a new system in Jumil’s Funeral Co. Record Keeping System that will help them to minimize the time in manual recording in their business and avoid the wrong information in their clients and also keep the record safe and secure for the sake of the clients or customer and this system will improve their business. History
Mrs. Marites Barrion starts in 1993 on Mahabang Parang Binangonan Rizal in just only casket making, but Mrs. Marites Barrion is not satisfied in casket making. In 1997 she builds her own branch in Calumpang Binangonan Rizal. After finishing her branch in Calumpang Binangonan Rizal, Mrs. Marites Barrion try to make a metal casket and that casket make her business rise up. The name “Jumil’s” is came from the name of her parents “Jun Barrion and Milagros Barrion and combining the initials of her sisters and only one brother, Jonathan, Jennifer, Marites and Sarah.
• As we strive to our vision, we ego our full commitments to all plan holders. We shall provide the quality services, packages and affordable offerings as unique as each person at all times.
• As we hold true to our loved ones in life. We shall honor and remember them in their journey above and beyond as a funeral services thru lay-away plans. • We are committed to serve families and individually in faiths and colors through preparation in beyond life. • We the Jumil’s Funeral Co. lay-away plans and established our selves locally and communities best in keeping our heritage of genuine concern and compassion care, we shall strengthen our competitive edge by using state of funeral art technologies and continuing a branch of serves that is to a professionalism, loyalty, dignity and integrity. Statement of the Problem
This study will enhance the manual process of Jumil’s Funeral Co. into computerized process.
The system aims to solve the following problems:
1. Errors in recording
2. Consuming lot of time in writing the record
3. Can easily access to record and edit the information In order to make a new system we must know or identify how the existing system works. This is how theoretical framework works on our study, identifies how your existing system works and how does the cycle of your existing system.
The System Paradigm (Figure1) shows Jumil’s Funeral Co. Record Keeping System. The development life cycle must be considered to improve the existing system used by the School. It must go through the passes wherein the inputs become computerized. Jumil’s Funeral Co. Record Keeping System The development of the Jumil’s Funeral Co. Record Keeping System relies on the approach and the step-by-step process, which is frequently called Systems Development Life Cycle. Systems Development Life Cycle (figure2) provides traditional and structured programming approach. This allows the researchers to analyze, design, and develop a system that would help the problem considered.
Objective of the study
The aim of this study is to develop the Jumil’s Funeral Co. Record Keeping System that will help them to lessen the errors and complaints. Objective:
1. Easily to indicate the clients records;
2. To preview the records easy and effortless
3. To maintain the records safe and secured
Significance of the Study
In this study, the proposed system will inspire other students to develop an effective and efficient system. Technological significance
The proposed system will...