| A | B | | |David wants neither fruit |Neither am I. |1 - | |Phuong is in class 7C |So do I, Minh. |2 - | |That man isn’t either a foreman |And Lan doesn’t learn French, either. |3 - | |I’m not a pupil at Tran Phu School. |nor cakes and sweets now. |4 - | |I like beef, Chi. |And Hoa is in class 7C, too. |5 - | |Hoa doesn’t learn Frech. |or an engineer. |6 - |
II. Complete this dialoge
Chi: Let’s buy something in (1) ____________________market now, Mom. Mother: Well, let’s go (2) ________________________the foodstall first. (3) ________________________meat do you like for dinner, beef or pork? Chi: You (4) … better buy some beef. I like (5) _______________________very much. Mother: (6) _____________ do I. and what (7)________ ________vegetables? Don’t you like carrots, Chi? Chi: No, I don’t like carrots and I don’t like peas, (8) ________ _____________. Mother: (9) _______________________do I. Well, let’s go to the vegetables stall and buy some spinach (10) ___________________________ cucumbers. Chi: Yes, they are my (11) _________________________ vegetables. Mother: What about fruit? Do you like apples and oranges, (12) _______________________? Chi: Yes, I (13) ___________________ . And I like bananas, (14) _________________________ . Mother: (15) ____________________ do I. we’ buy a kilo (16) _______________________apples, two kilos of oranges and a hand of bananas at the fruit stall over (17) _______________________. Chi: Well, I think it’s enough, (18) _________________________ . Mother: So do I. I’ll pay them (19) _________________________ then we’ll go home. Chi: That (20) ______________________right, Mom.
III. Choose the best answer
1. Yesterday, Mary didn’t have any meat for dinner and I didn’t have any meat for dinner, _______. A. neitherB. too C. so D. either
2. Fish isn’t my favorite food and ________is beef.
A. either B. too C. neither D. so
3. Hoa hates durians and Thanh hates durians, ________.
A. tooB. neither C. either D. so
4. These pineapples are ripe and ________ are those ones.
A. either B. so C. neither D. too
5. Do you feel ________ today?
A. happy B. happilyC. unhappilyD. hapiness
IV. Rearange these sentences
1. dinner. / fish / we / have / for / lunch / our / and / often | |
2. very / are / good / your / for / health. / vegetables
3. juice. / like / don’t / coffee / I / but / like / I
4. them. / vegetables, / boiling / Hoa / adds / little / a / salt / to / when / often | |...