I. General Practicum Written Report Format
All students undergoing practicum is required to submit a bounded Written Report before the Final period. The contents of the bounded report is as follows:
i. Title Page
ii. Table of Contents
Chapter One : Brief History/Background of the Company/Company Profile (1 to 3 pages)
Chapter Two : Weekly Progress Reports Compilation
Chapter Three : Assessment of Practicum Program
(Reaction Paper by the student: with the following suggested format: • What have I learned from the experience?
• My experiences with the people around me
• The most memorable event during my practicum
• What I can recommend for the improvement of the Practicum Program • My advise to those who will take their practicum in the near future. Chapter Four : Pertinent Documents:
• Letter of Applications
• Acceptance Letter
• Waiver Form
• Training Schedule Form
• Certificate of Completion
• Evaluation Form
MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT
KNOW ALL BY THESE PRESENT:
This Memorandum of Agreement made and executed by and between:
The University of Perpetual Help Laguna, a higher educational institution organized and existing under Philippine laws with address at National Highway, Sto. Niño, Biñan, Laguna and represented herein by its Dean, Dr. Flocerfida L. Amaya herein referred to as the “University”. AND
_______________________________________________ duly organized and existing under Philippine laws and represented by its (position) __________________________ (name) _______________________________________ referred to as the “Company”.
Hereby bind themselves to undertake a Memorandum of Agreement for the purpose of supporting the practicum requirements in the curriculum for graduation for On The Job student trainees in their respective Educational Institution under the following terms and conditions:
1. That the University shall be responsible for conducting the preliminary screening to all On The Job students who intend to conduct practicum to the Company as a part of the school curriculum and submit to the Company a list of pre-qualified student participants in accordance with the requirements of the company.
2. That the University shall voluntarily withdraw a student-trainee who is found to behave and/or act in defiance to existing standards, rules and regulations of the Company.
3. That the University shall provide to On The Job student trainee the pre-Orientation in cooperation with the department head on work values, housekeeping and discipline to ensure a smooth cooperation with the Company system.
4. That the University shall issue an official endorsement vouching for the well being of the On The Job student trainee which shall be used by the Company for the processing applications of On The Job student trainee.
5. That the University shall assist in monitoring the condition and performance of the student trainee while on their OJT work.
6. That the Company shall require qualified student trainee to submit themselves to examinations, interview and pertinent documents to support applications, Medical Examinations which is for trainees account. 7. That the Company shall provide orientation training for the students prior to their assignment in the workplace.
8. That the Company shall report to the University any misbehavior or unsatisfactory performance of the student trainee.
9. That the Company is not obliged to employ student trainee upon completion of the training.
10. That the Company shall provide a timesheet, evaluation and training certificate upon completion to the student trainee which in turn will report and submit it to the University.
11. That the Company shall grant a daily...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document