My personal governing values and personal ethics code are based on what I truly believe to be right and true. With commitment and strength of mind, I propose solid values that will help drive my goals and activities through the road of success. Physical Health:
* I will remain fit both mentally and physically year long. * I will maintain a constant balance-diet to sustain a healthy appearance. * I will continue to exercise to keep increasing confidence and self esteem. * I will keep my weight average and keep an appropriate body mass ratio. * Goal:
* I will continue to exercise daily using above average level fitness routines to help build my self esteem and most important, confidence: * Gym attendance 3-4 times per week.
* Stable weight at 150 lbs by burning at least 450 calories per work out. * Be optimistic no matter how difficult day turns out to be. * Do in fact visualize my victory, realize my goals, and believe in myself. * Activities:
* Exercising for at least 2 hours at the gym using routines (i.e. P-90X) that are specifically use to burning maximum calories and strengthening body muscles. Furthermore, lifting weights at 40 lbs per dumbbell, 10 repetitions. * Must engage in 2-3 mile marathons using 5 lb leg-weights while running to build on stamina and breathe stabilization. Use hills, slopes, and mountain tracks to confuse muscles and avoid tiresome.
Family & Marriage:
* I will continue to be a loving, caring, and supportive husband to my wife. * I will enhance my communication with my mother and father. * I will demonstrate good leadership roles to younger siblings in my family. * I will be a companion to my lost relatives in my life and reorganize our friendship. * Goal:
* My three younger brothers are important people in my life. I, as the oldest brother in the family will succeed in being a well educated role model and demonstrate that life can reward us in a positive way if we chose to follow the right path. * Create a superior relationship with each one by spending good quality time. * Discuss and implement strategies that I’ve learned myself that will help each of them how to be a better student. * Reward siblings perhaps with gifts once they prove to be academic and intellectual young adults. * Discuss available sources for each one that can be use towards enhancing their personality, skills, and education down the road. * Activities:
* First step is to engage in one on one conversation that will show current standing of how they feel and what issues they might be concerned about. I want to help relieve any stress that may be haunting their lives. * Spend time with brothers by attending sports, musical, and theatrical events to develop a close relationship. Trust is an important topic to discuss. Without ethical trust we cannot grow nor expand our family relationship.
Employment and Career Development:
* I will develop an ethical work environment within my reach. * I will increase my GPA to demonstrate superior education among other peers. * I will focus less on work responsibilities when I’m actually not at work or spending time with my family. * I will lead co-workers with guidance when it comes to dealing with new customers or unethical dilemmas. * Goal:
* Current standing of GPA is a 3.4, but I will do my best to receive two “A” letter grades on both of my classes this semester to bump up my GPA by a couple points: * Focus on studying hard by being self motivated and staying on task with class assignments. * Get involved with study groups on and off campus to increase knowledge. * Participate in focus groups that help relieve any stress coming from work and school that may jeopardize my capability to study. * Prepare mind to get ready for class exams, meaning...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document