* Global warming refers to the rising average temperature of Earth's atmosphere and oceans and its projected continuation. * Global warming is caused by a phenomenon known as the greenhouse effect. A greenhouse (or glasshouse) is good for growing things because it traps heat inside and stays hotter than the atmosphere around it. :Its Causes
* Carbon dioxide emissions from fossil fuel burning power plants . * Carbon dioxide emissions from burning gasoline for transportation. * Deforestation, especially tropical forests for wood, pulp, and farmland. * Increase in usage of chemical fertilizers on croplands. * When we throw our garbage away, the garbage goes to landfills. They are full of garbage. The garbage is then sometimes burned. This sends an enormous amount of greenhouse gasses into the air and makes global warming worse.
* Rise in sea levels worldwide.
* More killer storms.
* Massive crop failiures.
* Rise in Life taking viruses and diseases
* Extinction of several species of animals from this world. * Increase of temperature on the earth by about 3° to 5° C (5.4° to 9° Fahrenheit) by the year 2100. How to stop or prevent global warming:
* Earth hour:
1.Earth Hour is a global event organized by WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature, also known as World Wildlife Fund) and is held on the last Saturday of March annually, asking households and businesses to turn off their non-essential lights and other electrical appliances for one hour to raise awareness towards the need to take action on climate change. It also results in the saving of energy. Many countries have saved a lot of money and energy by this event and if we do celebrate this event then we can save millions.
* Reduce waste.
* Plant a tree.
* Drive carefully and don’t waste fuel(cause of the production of green house gasses) * Reuse different things but recycle it after its not to be used....