1.Pleasant: Giving or affording pleasure or enjoyment; agreeable Synonym: Welcome
2.Monstrosity: One that is monstrous.
3. Wicker: A flexible plant branch or twig, as of a willow, used in weaving baskets or furniture. Synonym: Wicker-Work
4. Clasped: simple past tense and past participle of clasped. Synonym: Attack
5.Gesture: A motion of the limbs or body made to express or help express thought or to emphasize speech. Synonym: Body language
6.International: Of, relating to, or involving two or more nations... Synonym: All around
7. Seduce: To induce to engage in sex.
8.Acquainted: Inform oneself or another about something new. Synonym: Accustom
9. Propped: build plan or opinion on.
10. Reassuring: Restore confidence to.
11. Preference: favorable treatment
12. Chide: Warn
13. Stature: importance
14. Essential: important
15. Battering: Strike and damage
16. Admirable: Held in a great respect.
17. Expectations: Belief
18. Chuckled: giggle
20. Swatted: Hit
Choose an important event from a book. Write a poem, song, or rap lyric about that event.
There was a cheater who had a husband! Cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater. She was cheating on her husband but it didn’t last long. Cheater, cheater, cheater. He knew she was a cheater. She’ll cheat here and cheat there. There a cheat here a cheat every where a cheat, cheat, cheat. There was a cheater who had a husband Cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater.