* To promote and exercise trust with everyone and to have a united team making it as one. GAME MECHANICS:
* Should have 5 groups with at least 14 members each group. * Each group must provide 4 representatives in the first 4 stations and the rest will perform the last station. * Each representative should accomplish each station in order to move to the next station. * The first group to finish and accomplish all stations will be declared as “WINNER”. Note: Cheaters are not allowed.
To allow an individual to practice patience and stay focus on the given task. MECHANICS:
* Each player will be given toothpick.
* They will hold it by their mouth and in a certain distance they will travel wherein the bottle is placed. * Once, they had reached the bottle they will release the toothpick into the bottle without bending their bodies. * The toothpick should be successfully shot in the bottle for them to move to the next station. If they fail, they will repeat again the process.
To establish an appropriate code of behavior to the group.
* Each player will be given a pencil.
* They will place it between their thighs and they will travel a certain distance. * They will pass it to the person in front of him/her, without falling. Once the pencil fell, he/she will start again until he/she successfully done this station in order to move to the next station.
To energize the group and to stay in focus.
* In the starting point, the players will be given 1 ball each, and in front of them are lane provided for the ball to roll. * The player will put the ball in the lane and they will blow the ball in order for it to roll without touching it. * Once the ball runs out...