MORINGA OLIFERA HERBAL SHAMPOO
AS TREATMENT FOR HAIR LOSS
Materials to be used for the experiment:
1. 50ml SLES (Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate)
2. 50ml CDEA ( COCO DIETHANOL)
3. 250ml Deionized Water
4. 10ml NaOH
5. 25ml Dehyquart
6. 25ml Polyquarternium
7. 10ml Citric Acid
8. 50ml Moringa Oleifera extract
9. 10ml Moringa Oleifera oil (Ben Oil)
10. Pepermint Fragrance
1. Put the SLES and CDEA to a 250 ml. of deionized water. Mix thoroughly until the mixture is well blended. 2. Then put the Dehyquart and Polyquarterium for hair softener. Mix again. Then put the malunggay extract, malunggay oil from seeds and fragnance. 3. Then follow the salt to make the mixture thicker and citric acid to control the pH level. It was told that too high pH level might cause baldness. Use pH paper to see if the pH level is safe (pH 6).
Review of Related Literature:
Among the different green, leafy vegetables, there is one plant especially stands out above the rest. It is scientifically called Moringa oleifera or in common terms the drumstick tree, horseradish tree, malunggay in the Philippines, or sijan in India. Powdered moringa tree leaf is the world’s greatest unknown health supplement.
A lot of researchers who have spent some time studying about the health benefits of Moringa label the plant as the miracle tree. Most people who use this vegetable as part of their daily consumption are usually those who are in the lower socio-economic status, thus, it has also earned the label “poor man’s food”. The Moringa tree is easy to cultivate and easily grows even in areas that do not have much water for plant sustenance. It can be accessed by a lot of people as a source of nutritional supplements. It is also fast-growing and drought-resistant, thus, can be utilized immediately if needed and sustainable for a longer period of time. Moringa Tree Leaf is organic and absolutely safe. There are no known side...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document