1. What is the formula of Circle in circumference?
What is a polynomial with exactly two terms?
What is the formula for area of the Parallelogram?
What is the reciprocal of the tangent function?
What is the numbers used to locate a point in space?
6. What is the point at which the axes of a coordinate system cross; the point (0,0) in the Cartesian coordinate system? Answer: Origin
7. Any one of the four regions into which coordinates axis divide a plane. Answer: Quadrant
8. What is the quotient of two polynomials?
Answer: Rational Expression
9. What is polynomial that cannot be factored?
Answer: Prime Polynomial
10. What is a function that can be defined by a polynomial? Answer: Polynomial Function
1. What is the y-coordinate or the second number of an ordered pair? Answer: Ordinate
What is a number that can be name with exponential notation as nx?
If an equation a = b is true, then a.c = b is true for any number c. Name this equation.
Answer: Multiplication Property of Equality
4. What are the terms whose variable factors are exactly the same? Answer: Like terms
5. What is the measure of angles?
6. Reciprocals are two expressions if their product is 1. Reciprocal is also called ______. Answer: Multiplicative Inverse
7. What is the acute angle that the terminal side of an angle makes with the x-axis? Answer: Reference Angle
8. What is the Greek letter or symbol that is used for summation? Answer: Sigma Σ
What is the property that can be proved?
What is the parts of an algebraic expression that are separated by an addition or subtraction sign?
1. What is...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document