AUSTRALIAN FAVOURITE CEREAL
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. ABOUT AUSSIE CEREAL
2. MACRO ENVIRONMENT
2.1 AUSTRALIAN DEMOGRAPHIC
2.2 AUSTRALIAN ECONOMY
2.3 AUSTRALIAN NATURAL
2.6 AUSTRALIAN CULTURAL……………………..
3. MARKETING ANALYSIS
4. REFERENCES…………………………………………… 1. AUSTRALIAN FAVOURITE CEREAL PTY. LTD.
Australian Favourite Cereal has been producing, manufacturing and distributing their products since January 1980. Australian Favourite Cereal Pty Ltd introduced to Australia by Mrs. Arzu Eroglu, who migrated to the country with her family in 1973 from Turkey. She has started buying a special harvesting farm machine which arrived in Australia the same year in order to set up.
Australian Favourite breakfast cereal became very popular, when demands increased with the breakfast cereal products and successfully captured the Australian market as the Australian society acknowledged the importance in the health of natural nitrous fibre diets in daily life, at which time a new plant was established in Brisbane and Queensland which commenced in May 1981.
The purpose of this assignment; analyse impact sales of changing existing aspects of the Macro Environment as listed below;
2. MACRO ENVIRONMENT
2.1 DEMOGRAPHIC ENVIRONMENT:
Australia is one of the world’s sixth largest countries but smallest continent. Australia has 6 states and two territories and 700 local government authorities. Despite the wide spaces Australians are mostly big Cities. More than 80% lives in big coastal cities, although all states and territories experienced positive population46% and 54% respectively growth in 2010. The estimated population of Australia is currently 22,407.700 and is expected to be increase by 1.6% per year. Australian states are;
• NSW is Australia’s oldest and most popular state. Sydney is the nation’s largest city. It is globally famous and known with Australian Icons such as Opera House and City Harbour Bridge. • Canberra is nation Capital city, including Australian Parliament House, the National library and War Memorial. • Victoria is the smallest mainland states of the nation, but second most popular and most highly populated. Melbourne is the capital city of Victoria, also the nation’s second largest city. • Queensland is the second largest state in land mass. Most of the state is surrounds by tropical forest in far north of Queensland. The Capital city of Queensland is Brisbane. • South Australia is known as “Festival State”, and takes about 500 festivals each year. It is popular with wineries; also it has been home for Food and Wine Gourmet. • Western Australia is the largest state in area. The east of the state is mostly desert but the west of the state is bound by 12 889 km of the worlds natural and historic coastlines. Perth is the Capital City.
• One birth every 1 minutes and 45 seconds
• One birth death every 3 minutes and 43 seconds
• A net gain of one International migration every 3 minutes and 11 second • Leading to an overall total population increase of one person every 1 minute and 37 seconds.
“Australia's estimated resident population (ERP) at 30 June 2007 of 21.0 million people is projected to increase to between 30.9 and 42.5 million people by 2056, and to between 33.7 and 62.2 million people by 2101. Series a projects the highest growth, while Series C projects the lowest growth.”
Australian Bureau of statistics
: 3222.0 - Population Projections, Australia, 2006 to 2101PROJECTED POPULATION, Australia
This means that Australia is a relatively small market, with less than half percent of the world population. Like many other developed countries, while total population is continuing to...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document