Introduction to Social Science Inquiry CJ3375DL T4
TABLE OF CONTENT
I. GOAL STATEMENT, VARIABLES, QUESTIONS P.3
II. HYPOTHESES/THEORIES P.4-5
III. SAMPLING PROCEDURE P.6
IV. COVER LETTER P.7
V. QUESTIONNAIRE P.8
VI. LITERATURE REVIEW P.9
VII. DATA ANALYSIS P.10
VIII. RESEARCH FINDING P.11
IX. PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED P.12
X. REFERENCE LIST
GOAL STATEMENT: To find out how many Juveniles were incarcerated in Alabama, in 1997-2010
Repeat Juvenile Offender
1. What was the number of male versus female Juveniles incarcerated?
2. What race is more often incarcerated?
3. What was the age majority of Juvenile arrest?
4. How many Juvenile Offenders from are single parents home?
5. What is the education level of the juvenile incarcerated in the state of Alabama?
6. How many repeat Juvenile Offenders?
H1: A male juvenile is incarcerated five times more than female.
T1: This theory is true because there are more teenage mothers who are involved in... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2013, 04). Juvenile Incarceration. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Juvenile-Incarceration-1616391.html
"Juvenile Incarceration" StudyMode.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Juvenile-Incarceration-1616391.html>.
- MLA 7
"Juvenile Incarceration." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Juvenile-Incarceration-1616391.html>.
"Juvenile Incarceration." StudyMode.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Juvenile-Incarceration-1616391.html.