1. Which of the following statements accurately describe differences between a LAN and a WAN? b. companies can use a Wan to connect remote locations, and a LAN can make a local connection in a building. d. Only WANs require a CSU/DSU to be used on the ends of the cable
2. Network professionals belong to organizations that plan and define standards used in networking. Which of the following are recognized industry organizations? a. IETF
3. Which of the following are true about router?
a. routers enable different IP networks or IP subnets to communicate with each other. c. path selection is one of the main functions of a router.
e. routers have a central processing unit and memory.
4. Which of the following are main components of a router?
b. Flash memory
5. Which of the following statements describe the function of RAM in a router? c. RAM stores the current configuration information.
e. RAM stores routing tables for the router.
6. Which of the following statements are true about DTE?
c. DTE usually resides on the customer's premises.
d. DTE is an acronym for data terminal equipment.
7. Which of the following statements are true about DCE?
b. DCE provides clocking to the DTE.
c. DCE is an acronym for data circuit-terminating equipment.
8. The term WAN refers to which layers of the OSI model?
b. Data link
9. Which of the following physical ports and/or cables on a router require clocking to be configured in a back-to-back connection? e. Serial port with DCE cable.
10. Which of the following statements are true about interfaces? c. Ethernet interfaces usually use RJ-45 connectors.
d. Interfaces can accept smart serial connectors.
11. What are possible functions of a console port?
b. Accessing the router to change configurations.
d. Password recovery
12. In the following figure, which setting is different from the default for...