1. The United States has many successful trade relationships. Four of these relationships account for a tremendous volume of trade. All of the following countries are among the top four producers of trade for the U.S. EXCEPT:
2. For every dollar the United States invested in the economic development and rebuilding of other countries after World War II, hundreds of dollars returned in the form of purchases of U.S. goods and services. The primary plan after World War II used to rebuild and reinvigorate war ravaged countries was the:
A) Eisenhower Plan
B) Marshall Plan
C) Bradley Plan
D) Roosevelt Plan
E) Truman Plan
3. With respect to international trade, MNC stands for:
A) Municipal, National, and County districts
B) Multilateral and National Cartels
C) Multinational Corporations
D) Military and National Control districts
E) None of the above
4. With respect to the nationality of the world's 100 largest industrial corporations, the United States is home to the largest number of the top 100 firms. Which of the following countries is home to the second largest number of these firms?
B) United Kingdom
5. After 1888, the United States had unparalleled growth and a favorable balance of trade until _________. After this date, the United States has a negative balance of trade.
6. Recent economic growth in what country has contributed significantly to global demand for resources?
Cite This Essay
(2010, 09). International Marketing. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 09, 2010, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/International-Marketing-415081.html
"International Marketing" StudyMode.com. 09 2010. 2010. 09 2010 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/International-Marketing-415081.html>.
- MLA 7
"International Marketing." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 09 2010. Web. 09 2010. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/International-Marketing-415081.html>.
"International Marketing." StudyMode.com. 09, 2010. Accessed 09, 2010. http://www.studymode.com/essays/International-Marketing-415081.html.