* The Weekly Standard promotes the idea “informed perspective on news and issues” on the brochure. http://m.weeklystandard.com/advertising/pdf/Editorial-Content_Profile-TWS-2013.pdf
* Securitization Intelligence promotes the idea “Securitization Intelligence is a daily information service that provides actionable news, proprietary data and informed perspective…” http://www.securitizationintelligence.com/login.html
* Phinneybischoff states “we have the deep experience and informed perspective to turn our design prowess into your business advantage” on their website. http://phinneybischoff.com/disciplines
* MikeWittenstein states “we bring an open-minded, informed perspective on how to deliver an amazing customer experience. ” on their website. http://www.mikewittenstein.com/services/consultant/
* inVentive Health states “inVentiv Health brings a well-informed perspective to the global crossroads of healthcare.” on their website. http://www.inventivhealth.com/solutions
* Burson-Marsteller states on their website “Coupling our intellectual capital with client-specific insights helps Burson-Marsteller give our clients an informed perspective which is unrivaled in the world of public relations.” http://www.burson-marsteller.com/Innovation_and_insights/Pages/ResearchDevelopment.aspx
* Simba Information states on their website “insights into what's behind the latest textbook and software publisher alliances, and informed perspectives on strategies for non-adoption states” https://www.simbainformation.com/Educational-Marketer-Newsletter-1037467/
* PwC states in their brochure page 4“..providing a uniquely informed perspective on how sustainability drives decision-making for suppliers, customers and end users”...