“Future of Wealth Management in Indian Economy”
Institute of Computer and Business Management- School of Business Excellence, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad (A.P) (2009-2011)
Submitted To: Guidance: Mrs. Annie Kavitha Mr. Avinash Khanapur (Internal Guide) (Project Guide)
Vijay Kumar Gupta
Preparing the project is not possible without any precious guidance, assistance and encouragement from others.
So, I would like to express my sincere thanks to Prof. S. Zarar (Principal of ICBM-SBE Hyd.) and Prof. Jitender Govindani (Director of ICBM-SBE Hyd.) who gave me the opportunity to work with such esteemed organization.
I owe profound sense of regards and gratitude towards Mrs. Ritu Zarar (Chair Person ICBM-SBE Hyd.) who has to support me as a good motivator towards my project completion.
Also, I would like to sincerely thank Mr. Avinash Khanapur where I have done the project under his precious guidance. He had provided the overall knowledge regarding my project topic.
I would also like to sincerely thank Mrs. Annie Kavitha, who is my good mentor in the college. She had provided great co-operation and support from time to time.
In present era it has become very important to managing the wealth of each individual. Managing the wealth refers to how a income level can be proceed in the right way so that he can get more and more return on their invested money.
So with this reference the project topic “Future of Wealth Management in Indian Economy” is so helpful for those investors who are contributing their money in Indian economy.
It emphasizes on the importance of different income levels of the individual. So this report includes various types of the products and services which provided by the financial service industries under the wealth management. This project report also includes the various opportunities for the domestic as well as foreign players on the basis of different trends of the wealth management.
Here, it is clear cut that wealth management industries are only for the wealthy. So investors in the wealth accumulation stage of the life are typically for the long term goals such as retirement and college education for their children. While investors in this stage may elect to provide stability to their portfolio by including some fixed income investments, equities still plays a major role in achieving the growth and securing the life at the time of retirement.
Objectives of the study:
* Need and management of wealth in developing economies of India, overview of wealth management.
* To understand the Indian Financial Industry, its classifications and company profile.
* To understand the emergence of financial service industry and growth of Indian Wealth Management market.
* Understand the product classification and composition of financial services.
* To learn and study of evolution of wealth management in India, and core elements of wealth management.
* Various opportunities for maximizing the wealth of the investors in India as well as Foreign countries.
* To analyze the wealth of different class people in the society i.e. Employee Class & Business Class people and the position of wealth management in India.
* To evaluate the different no. of products and services under the wealth management in India.