Happiness: a mental or emotional state of well-being characterized by positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy Nothing more: means only good health and bad memory leads to happiness, an absolute term Good health: body functions optimally without evidence of diseases or abnormalities Bad memory: forgiving and forgetting; no grudges
1) Good health leads to happiness (:
- Living a lifestyle of making good health choices leads to greater and more sustainable happiness. - Healthy = can do whatever you wish to do happy (:
- Healthy = can achieve goals faster and easier satisfaction = happy (: - Health is wealth. Good health is a very important factor in achieving happiness. It allows us to make life more enjoyable. BUT:
- People tend to neglect their health when they are healthy or take their current good health for granted gradually they will start developing diseases (eat fast food everyday obesity, high cholesterol, heart attack ); (take drugs to be “happy” addiction or death); (excessive alcohol binge liver damage) = unhappy 2. Bad memory leads to happiness (:
- By forgiving, we are freed of the vitriol of negativity and rage building inside and corroding us. It will restore us back to a healthy state and we will feel the difference, emotionally as well as physically happy (: - Forgiveness = lacking go of grudges = makes way for compassion, kindness and peace = calm = happy (: - Forgiveness = less stress and hostility = happier (:
- It seems hard to forgive and forget easily.
- Advice on how to forgive someone:
(a) Absorb your upset feelings as you inhale, utilize your sadness to generate forgiveness, move away from the role of the victim and when you are ready, FORGIVE (: (b) Think about those people who you hold responsible for things that have gone wrong in your life or who have done you a disservice. Then forgive them. Forgive...