1. Narrated Zaid bin Thabit: ALLAH's Apostle (PBUH) made a small room in the month of Ramadan (Sa'id said, "I think that Zaid bin Thabit said that it was made of mat") and he prayed there for a few nights, and so some of his companions prayed behind him. When he came to know about it, he kept on sitting. In the morning, he went out to them and said, "I have seen and understood what you did. You should pray in your houses, for the best prayer of a person is that which he prays in his house except the compulsory prayers."
Book # 11, Hadith # 698, BUKHARI SHAREF
2. Narrated Ana’s bin Malik: I never prayed behind any Imam a prayer lighter and more perfect than that behind the Prophet (PBUH) and he used to cut short the prayer whenever he heard the cries of a child lest he should put the child's mother to trial.
Book # 11, Hadith # 676, BUKHARI SHAREEF
3. Narrated Al Qasim bin Muhammad: 'Aisha said, "O ALLAH's Apostle (PBUH)! You performed 'Umra but I did not." He said, "O 'Abdur-Rehman! Go along with your sister and let her perform 'Umra from Tan'im." 'Abdur-Rehman made her ride over the pack-saddle of a she-camel and she performed 'Umra.
Volume # 2, Book # 26, Hadith # 593, BUKHARI SHAREEF
4. Narrated Ana’s bin Malik: ALLAH's Apostle (PBUH) never proceeded )for the prayer_ on the Day of 'Id-ul-Fit unless he had eaten some dates. Ana’s also narrated: The Prophet (PBUH) used to eat odd number of dates.
Volume # 2, Book # 15, Hadith # 73, BUKHARI SHAREEF
5. Prophet Muhammad PBUH said, indeed there is a piece of flesh in the body, if it’s good the whole body will remain good. And if it becomes bad the whole body will become worse, and know that it is heart.
[Sahi Bukhari, Book of Faith, Chapter39, Hadees: 52]
6. Narrated Ana’s: The people mentioned the fire and the bell (they suggested those as signals to indicate the starting of prayers), and by that they mentioned the Jews and the Christians. Then Bilal was ordered to pronounce...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document