INTRODUCTION AND HISTORY OF THE COMPANY
To provide quality products to customers
and explore new markets to promote/expand
sales of the Company through good governance
and foster a sound and dynamic team, so as to achieve
optimum prices of products of the Company
for sustainable and equitable growth
and prosperity of the Company.
To transform the Company into a modern and dynamic yarn,
cloth and processed cloth and finished product manufacturing Company with highly professionals and fully equipped to
play a meaningful role on sustainable basis in the economy of Pakistan.
To transform the Company into a modern and dynamic power
generating Company with highly professionals and fully
equipped to play a meaningful role on sustainable basis in the economy of Pakistan.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
1. Mian Umer Mansha Chairman/Chief Executive
2. Mian Hassan Mansha
3. Mr. Muhammad Nawaz Tishna (NIT)
4. Mr. Khalid Qadeer Qureshi
5. Mr. Muhammad Azam
6. Rana Muhammad Mushtaq
7. Ms. Nabiha Shahnawaz Cheema
8. Mr. Khalid Qadeer Qureshi Chairman/Member
9. Mr. Muhammad Azam Member
10. Ms. Nabiha Shahnawaz Cheema Member
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER:
11. Mr. Badar-ul-Hassan
12. Mr. Khalid Mahmood Chohan
13. Riaz Ahmad & Company Chartered Accountants
14. Mr. M. Aurangzeb Khan, Advocate,
15. Chamber No. 6, District Court, Faisalabad.
16. Nishatabad, Faisalabad (Spinning units and Power Plant) 17. 12 K.M. Faisalabad Road, (Weaving units & Power Plant) 18. Sheikhupura. 21 K.M. Ferozepur Road, Lahore. (Stitching unit) 19.1. K.M. Nishat Avenue (Weaving, Dyeing & Finishing unit,Off 22 K.M. Ferozepur Road, Lahore. 19. Processing unit, Stitching unit And Power Plant)
20 K.M. Sheikhupura Faisalabad (Spinning unit)Road, Feroze Watwan REGISTERED OFFICE
20. Nishat House,
21. 53 - A, Lawrence Road, Lahore.
Tel: 042-6367812-16, 042-111 113 333
22. 7, Main Gulberg, Lahore.
Tel: 042-5716351-9, 042-111 332 200
23. Ist Floor, Karachi Chambers,
Hasrat Mohani Road, Karachi.
24. JS Bank Limited
25. KASB Bank Limited
26. Meezan Bank Limited
27. National Bank of Pakistan
28. NIB Bank Limited
29. Standard Chartered Bank
30. (Pakistan) Limited
31. The Hong Kong & Shangai
32. Banking Corporation Limited
33. The Royal Bank of Scotland
34. United Bank Limited
35. BANKERS TO THE COMPANY: Albaraka Islamic Bank B.S.C
36. Allied Bank Limited
37. Askari Bank Limited
38. Bank Alfalah Limited
39. Bank Islami Pakistan Limited
40. Citibank N.A.
41. Crescent Commercial Bank Limited
42. Deutsche Bank
43. Faysal Bank Limited
44. Habib Bank Limited
45. Habib Metropolitan Bank Limited
CHAPTER – 2
FINANCIAL ANALYSIS OF THE COMPANY
1. RATIO ANALYSIS
The term "accounting ratios" is used to describe significant relationship betweenfigures shown on a balance sheet, in a profit and loss account, in a budgetary controlsystem or in any other part of accounting organization. Accounting ratios thus shows therelationship between accounting data. Ratio analysis is very important while measuring the performance of the business.These ratios are carried out from the Income statement and balance sheet. Many partiesincluding management, investors and Government are interested in these ratios. Thepurpose of analysis is to measure the performance of the company and financial health ofthe organization. 2. ADVANTAGES OF RATIOS ANALYSIS
Ratio analysis is an important and age-old technique of financial analysis. Thefollowing are some of the...