Play Forward Clothing is in the process of being formed as a partnership owned and operated by Cody Morrow and Gaige Marshall. This plan is written as a guide for starting and managing this new business and will also serve as the basis for a separate, detailed marketing plan. Following is a summary of the main points of this plan. * The objectives of Play Forward Clothing are to generate a profit, grow at a challenging and manageable rate, and to be a good competitor in the market of clothing. * The mission of Play Forward Clothing is to create comfortable and affordable clothing leaving the teens of today feeling as good as they look. * The keys to success for Play Forward Clothing are marketing, advertising, quality clothing, and having repeat customers.
The objectives of this business plan are:
1. To provide a written guide for starting and managing this computer consulting business; a strategic framework for developing a comprehensive tactical marketing plan 2. The intended audience is Mrs. Kaputska; this plan is not intended to obtain financing 3. The scope of this plan is to provide detailed monthly projections for the current plan year, and yearly summaries for the following two years.
The objectives of Play Forward Clothing are:
1. Profit- to generate sufficient profit to finance future growth and to provide the resources needed to achieve the other objectives of the company and its owner 2. Growth- to grow the business at a rate that is both challenging and manageable, leading the market with innovation and adaptability 3. Citizenship- To be an intellectual and social asset to the community
Play Forward Clothing’s mission statement is simple and straightforward: * Purpose- Play Forward Clothing exists to create comfortable and affordable clothing leaving the teens of today feeling as good as they look. * Vision- Play Forward Clothing’s vision is to provide great clothing at an affordable price. * Mission- Our mission is to create comfortable and affordable clothing leaving the teens of today feeling as good as they look * Marketing Slogan- “Feel Good”
Keys to Success
The keys to success for Play Forward Clothing are:
* Marketing and Advertising to get the name out there
* Great Clothing
* Quality Clothing
* Relationships, developing repeat customers
Play Forward Clothing will be a start-up venture with the following characteristics * Play Forward Clothing will initially be a partnership * The goal will be to start the venture as inexpensively as possible, with no debt financing * Play Forward will be a one store start up, hoping to expand to many locations around the United States
In keeping with the company philosophy of avoiding the use of debt, the goal is to start-up as inexpensively as possible. * Cash requirements consist of one month’s rent as reserve.
Start-up expenses (estimation)
Total startup expenses-$1,625
Company Locations and Facilities
This is a one store location, located in North Platte, NE
* Telephone- one line for data use will be added
* Utilities won’t be provided.
Play Forward Clothing will be created initially as a partnership, owned and operated by Cody Morrow and Gaige Marshall
Play Forward Clothing will be a one store location, with great clothing to make you feel and look great * Play Forward Clothing will sell just about any type of clothing, shoes, or accessories * There appear to be four main classes of competition, the largest of which consists of individual proprietors and smaller consulting firms such as Play Forward...