1. Elizabeth is an efficient worker & very systematic in his work. 2. She is being not paid good amount of salary as newly joined employees also gets same amount of salary. 3. She is being also not issued confirmation letter & also given expected increment in salary & loses faith towards organisation. 4. She lefts out of discussions & feels like an outsider to the firm when her boss & his son seemed working together. 5. She submits her resignation but asks to stay by the HR consultant to put forward his issues. 6. After discussing her issue, her boss provides negative feedback against her & accept her staying back only if she apologize & provide assured discipline as he was also confident in finding her replacements. Suggestions
1. The company has to provide appointment order to every employee so the employee fells secure. 2. The company should provide other benefits like PF, Confirmation letters. 3. Elizabeth should be given more salary than lata.
Reasons for the resignation:
1. Inappropriate salary structure of the company.
2. The company is not concerned about the employees.
3. There is no transparency in the company.
Fault of the Company:
1. The company is not taking care of the existing employees. 2....