Week 8 - APA Electronic Medical Records Assignment
Posted: Sun 04/08/2012 11:49 AM , by: Heather Dupuis ( email@example.com ) Previous | Next
Mark as unread
Per the Syllabus, the Electronic Medical Records assignment due on Day 7, Sunday April 15 must be written in APA format.
Please review the APA Example Paper and The Writing Style Handbook I provided to you in Week 1 to assist you in completing this APA paper.
I also strongly encourage you to seek out the Center for Writing Excellence which has a valuable APA Workshop and Reference Generator to assist you.
Here are the specific items I will be grading you on for every APA paper for this course:
1. paper layout
2. title page
3. page headers and page numbers
4. reference page
5. use of headings throughout paper
6. font styles/size
8. indentation of five spaces
9. citations of original works (you must include atleast one works cited with the source listed in your reference page)
Here is the grading table I will be using to grade this assignment:
Content and Development
All key elements of the assignment are covered in a substantive way. · The paper is 350 to 700 words in length.
· Briefly summarize key points of the article.
· What are the main issues highlighted in the article? · How does the electronic medical record affect health care delivery? · How does it affect health care as a whole?
· How has this medical technology or pharmaceutical advances affected the health care industry. · Do you agree or disagree with the authors views? Explain why you agree or disagree. · What are the recommendations or conclusions on the issues?
The content is comprehensive, accurate, and persuasive.
The paper develops a central theme or idea directed toward the appropriate...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document