Electromagnetic vibrating feeder Technical conditions
Electromagnetic vibrating feeder is a kind of linear direction feeding equipment，which is widely used in grinder and other pulverizer machines.It has features of smooth vibrating, reliable in operation, long service life and suitable for feeding. They are widely used in mining, building, silicate and chemical industries for crushing and screening.
(1) Small cubage, light weight, simple structure, easily fixed, no movement assembly, no lubrication, maintain easily.
(2) Electromagnetic vibrating feeder uses up less electric energy because of the engine vibrating resonance principle and double plastid works at the low critical nearly resonance.
(3) The feeding size is higher accuracy because it can change and start or close material flow instantaneously.
(4) Control equipment of this series Electric-Magnetic Vibrating Machine adopts the controlled silicon half wave whole line. During the usage, thefeeding size can be adjusted easily by adjusting the controlledopened corner. The production line is controlled by concentrating automatically.
(5) The damage of chute is little because the material that in the chute is continuously thrown when feeding, and along the track of parabola moves bound toward.
(6) This series Electromagnetic vibrating feeder is not suitable for the flameproof conditions.
raymond mill: http://www.impactscrusher.com/mill-series/Raymond_Mill.asp ball mill: http://www.impactscrusher.com/mill-series/Ball.asp sand washing machine:http://www.vipeakpulverizer.com/XSD_Sand_Washing_Machine.asp powder Grinder:http://www.vipeakpulverizer.com/HGM_Series_Micropowder_Grinder.asp grinder:http://www.vipeakgrinder.com
Please join StudyMode to read the full document