BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY AND STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The DIGITAL DIARY SYSTEM helps the school to lessen the work, search and view the data accurately by using this system.
BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY:
On May 13, 1977 the post of Undersecretary of Education and Culture. In charge of Non formal Education, was created by the President of the Philippines with Assemblywoman for Region III, Dr. Felicita G. Bernardino as the Deputy Minister. Since then a nationwide program of non formal education has been launched by the Ministry of Education and Culture involving the 13 educational regions and all the schools, colleges and universities, both public and private. The program has expanded very much in terms of area coverage, programs and activities organized, personnel involved, and number of out-of-school children, youths and adults given literacy education, skills training, and socio-cultural education. It has also developed innovative strategies and methodologies in planning and curriculum/materials development specifically for nonformal education but which may also be adapted to other disciplines.
STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM:
• How to lessen paper works?
• How to secure important data?
• How to organized schedule?
• How to update daily events?
• How to set automatic reminder?
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY:
• You can have a computerize information or data with this system.
• This system contains data security and logins.
• In this system you can set the date, time and alarm for those works and events in sequence.
• You can retrieve and edit data on time.
• Can set reminder message which will tell you what to do at which time by stealing his attention.
• Hassle free system.
• To make friendly user system.
• To give data security and integrity.
• To store...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document