Student name: Stephanie Muñoz
Title of the book: Daddy’s Little Girl Author Name: Mary Higgins Clark Date started & completed: 6/1/12-6/30/12 Number of pages: 219 Main character’s names:
* Ellie Cavanaugh —(also the protagonist) Andrea’s seven year old little sister when Andrea was murdered and investigative reporter to her own sister's murder
* Rob Westerfield — wealthy son of Westerfield family, he was convicted of Andrea's murder due to Ellie's testimony even though there was no evidence to prove he was guilty
* Andrea Cavanaugh — Ellie's older sister who was murdered when she was fifteen. The novel's main purpose which revolves around her murder.
* Paul Stroebel — Paul was a shy, sixteen year old. When Andrea was murdered. He was suspect in murder investigation until Ellie's testimony saved him
* Will Nebels — local handyman with a weird personality. He was another suspect in Andrea's murder
Plot: Ellie Cavanaugh was only seven years old when her fifteen-year-old sister, Andrea, was murdered near their home in Oldham-on-the-Hudson, a rural village in Westchester County, New York. There were three suspects: Rob Westerfield, nineteen year old of a wealthy, family whom Andrea had been secretly dating; Paul Stroebel, a sixteen-year-old school friend, who had a crush on Andrea; Will Nebels, a local handyman in his forties. Star rating: 4 stars really good:)
Prompt: this story helped me realize…
Daddy’s Little Girl
This story helped me realize many things like to not take people or things for granted because it can get to a point where it destroys your whole family apart and to not always accuse a person of doing something whether it’s because he did something to someone or because you just never liked him. And most important is to do what you think is right no matter what it is you have to do or what the cost is because in the end you will know that...