Dry shampoo is a spray that can be used to “clean” and freshen up the hair when it’s not possible to actually wash it. Dry shampoo works by stripping out all the excess oil–along with leftover sweat and general nastiness–that the hair is producing because you’re not washing it. Dry shampoo can revitalize greasy, limp hair if you don't have time to wash it As research suggests that washing hair too frequently can be really, really bad for it–especially using commercial shampoos and conditioners, often loaded with harsh, unpronounceable shit–and strips away the hair’s natural oils. Beauty experts recommend washing your hair less frequently to keep it healthy. Dry shampoo can be used in between washes if you’re trying to lengthen the life of your blow-out, for example, when you’re dashing to the office without time for a shower, or even in situations when water isn’t readily available. It can extend that time between washing a few extra days, but keep you from looking like a greasy, drug-addled mess. It also helps to refresh any blow-dry for long lasting hairstyles and promise to offer “instant root lift, texture and body to hairs. It gives the hair a soft, warm and freshly-washed look. Though it is based on corn starch and oatmeal, it’s less chalky and contains volatizing agents that make it as much a styling product as a shortcut. Dry shampoo will only help to absorb excess oil and it won’t necessarily clean out the dirt and grime from a long day’s work, though it might mask it with a pretty scent. Good enough for your lunch break after a quick trip to the gym.
* You can apply dry shampoo directly to your roots by spraying it over the portion of the hair working it through with a comb. * After applying dry shampoo, thoroughly run hands through hair until it has completely dissolved. After applying the product to the top of head, flip head upside down and massage some into scalp at the roots. If you scrunch up your roots before flipping your head upright, you’ll also get some added volume.
It constitutes young females professionals or students who do not have much time to wash their hairs on daily bases and are much conscious to set their hairs in a better way. As our country is facing electric power crisis and we don’t even have proper natural gas facility especially in winters so the dry shampoo is the instant solution to the problem of time constraint of washing hairs regularly to avoid greasy, stinky and rough hairs. Demographics:
| Social class
| Defence,Lahore pakistan
| Teacher assistant and student
| Outgoing and social
| Cantt, Lahore pakistan
| Daring and social
| Model town, lahore
| Internee in nestle
| Trendy and try new things.
| Cantt, lahore
| Askari X, Lahore
| Defence, lahore
| Johar town, lahore
Response and feedbacks regarding the new product (focus group):
1. What comes top of your mind while you buy a shampoo? Which attributes you prefer and the results associated with them?
* it should suit our hair structure and should not over dry the scalp. * It should give a moisturizing effect.
* Moreover, the price should be reasonable and makes hairs more shiny and softer. 2. Does the price of the shampoo effects the quality of the product?
* If the brand have a good position in the market and have a strong word of mouth developed regarding the product so they will surely pay...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document