The Manual System is more time consuming and needs a man power to do it. It is made manually through written formats.
While computerized system is less time consuming and you can avoid errors. It can help to solve problems fast and easy. It can do grades and personal information more easy and keeps the records keep for a longer time.
The computerized Information System for The Lord Is My Shepherd Christian School is made for the development of their way on how the students fill-up about their personal information.
TLIMS Christian School is using a manual system that is very time consuming and hard for the registrar to solve for a problem. The TLIMS Christian School is help by the researchers to give computerize information system for fast and easier process of their personal information.
• Design an enrollment system and grading system for TLIMS Christian School that will address the files and information’s.
• Able to develop an easy and advanced system in preparing for the enrollment and gathering student information with speed and accuracy.
• Help the registrar to solve problems of the enrollment and personal student information using Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0.
• Make the works of the registrar fast and easy.
• Produce hard copies of student’s records.
Statement of the Problem
As the proponent conducts an interview with the given personnel of the company, they had encountered some problems and those problems serve as a guide to the researchers to build their propose system:
• It is costly time consuming and tedious.
• It is a calamity prone area that can affect the records and files.
• It is hard to compute, because of some problems that cannot solve by the human knowledge.
• Unorganized keeping of records and files.
Significance of the Study
The importance of computerize information system is to handling easy work for those who have needed it quickly. It helps other teacher give information to student faster than manual system. Enhance their school in their own system in handling there information system. And for them to accommodate many students, they need to computerize the information about the students. For them to make their work fast and easier than the manual system they use. Also, computerize information system keeps records neatly and orderly.
For us researchers, computerize information system develop our documentation skills in gathering information in TLIMS Christian School. It also helps to improve communication skills through interviews and meetings. Think for the codes that should put in the system so that it will run.
The school started its ministry to children in 1996 as a Sunday school class. Students were challenged. The school then continued with the vision to grow according to Lord’s time and will. God used his servant, in the person of Rev. Genes J. Paderan as an instrument to pioneer a church and put up a church based school in Antipolo City.
In the year 1996, the Lord blessed us to start our school but it is limited only to Pre-school level at Phase I Bagong Nayon II Antipolo City.
“TLIMS” Christian School which only means “The Lord is my Shepherd Christian School”, a private non-sectarian, pre-school and elementary school, operate entirely under a non-stock and non-profit, whatever little amount is realized at the end of the school in the form of improvement of facilities or otherwise. TLIMS Christian School was founded with God’s guidance, His divine word and upon the faith of Rev. Genes J. Paderan. TLIMS Christian School goal is to educate not...